Help make our spring production of The Last Wife accessible by becoming a Show Spotlight Sponsor for $500.
WAM’s vision is to create opportunity for women and girls through the mission of theatre as philanthropy. You can be part of that mission by helping to make our productions accessible to all, regardless of circumstance. One of our education outreach goals for this production is to provide a 20% discount to a number of patrons and free tickets to a select group of community partner organizations. To do this, we need your help.
By becoming a Show Spotlight Sponsor, you will….
Be recognized by an audience from all over Berkshire County since The Last Wife will be presented this Fall in Lenox at the Elayne P. Bernstein Theatre at Shakespeare & Company.
Reach an extended audience of permanent Berkshire residents and “leaf-peepers” who come from all over including New York City, Long Island, New Jersey, Boston and Vermont.
Make a one-time investment that pays ongoing dividends since many patrons keep their playbills to use as a resource for future business transactions.
And, last but not least, reinforce your company’s image as a supporter of women and girls and of the arts.
Show Spotlight Sponsors receive the following benefits*:
- are interviewed and featured in our October “Show Spotlight Sponsor Blog Post”
- are highlighted in our production playbill with interview excerpts
- appear in WAM’s October “Show Spotlight Sponsor” campaign on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) reaching 4000 followers and including:
- a business photo of your choosing
- a link to your company website with appropriate tags
- a glimpse inside your company through answers to your blog interviews
*If you are already a WAM season sponsor, these Show Spotlight Benefits will be in addition to your current benefits.
Deadline to book: September 1, 2017
For more information, please contact Gwendolyn Tunnicliffe, Philanthropy and Outreach Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.BECOME A SPOTLIGHT SPONSOR NOW