Help make our spring production of ‘Emilie‘ accessible by becoming a Show Spotlight Sponsor for $300.
Our goal to provide an affordable ticket price (below $50) and a subsidized ticket (at zero cost) to make our production accessible to anyone, regardless of circumstance. You can help make that happen by becoming a Show Spotlight Sponsor.
Show Spotlight Sponsors receive the following benefits*:
- An interview with our Marketing Associate Gail Burns that will be featured on our website in our April ‘Show Spotlight Sponsors’ Blog Post.
- Being part of the April‘ Show Spotlight Sponsor’ campaign across WAM’s popular social media platforms. (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- This Social Media Spotlight series which will include the following:
- A business photo of your choosing
- A share of your company website with appropriate tags
- A glimpse inside your company – sharing answers from your blog interview
- Special double page ‘Show Spotlight Sponsor’ spread in our production playbill with interview excerpts.
*If you are already a WAM season sponsor, these Show Spotlight Benefits will be in addition to your current benefits.
Deadline to book: March 1
For more information, please contact Gwendolyn Tunnicliffe, Philanthropy and Outreach Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.BECOME A SPOTLIGHT SPONSOR NOW