As an official 501 (c)3 non profit organization, all donations to WAM Theatre are tax-deductible. Your donations account for over 30% of our annual revenue. A donation of any amount helps us make our double philanthropic mission of using theatre to benefit women and girls a reality.
Advocatesup to $99
- Subscription to WAM e-newsletter
- name listed in programs
- a warm fuzzy feeling because you are a double philanthropist!
- Invitation to Annual 100 Club Party
- Advocate benefits
- A cornerstone of WAM fundraising since 2011, the 100 Club helps make up 25% of the annual budget. Each year, more than 100 donors giving at least $100 join the esteemed 100 Club.
- WAM Magnet (picked up at 100 Club party)
- 100 Club benefits
- Reserved seating at all productions (Specify donor level upon booking to secure reserved seats)
- Champion benefits
- Invitation to Open Rehearsal
- Angel benefits
Heroines & Heroes$2,000+
- Lunch with Artistic Director
- 1000 Club benefits
As an official 501 (c)3 non profit organization, all donations to WAM Theatre are tax-deductible.
2016 Annual Report
2016 was a stellar year for us — find out all the details of what we accomplished.
Check out a PDF information brochure about the impact of a donation to WAM Theatre.
Ways to Support WAM Theatre:
- Online: Click the Donate button above
- By mail: Send a check made out to WAM Theatre to: WAM Theatre, 440 Spring Street, Lee, MA, 01238
- Make an in-kind donation. Click here for our Wish List
- If you shop at Amazon.com, go to smile.amazon.com, sign in, and choose WAM Theatre as an organization that Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to.
For more information on supporting WAM Theatre contact Kristen van Ginhoven at email@example.com or 518.243.9627