If you purchase your ticket(s) before Saturday, October 17, 7:30 pm EDT:
- You will be sent an email confirmation from WAM Theatre upon purchase.
- This email will include a code to access the ROE Experience website, where the digital performance will be shown. With your code, you can explore the ROE Experience website and participate in the live events connected to the show between October 9th through the 25th.
- When you access a link from the ROE Experience website that takes you to another place on the internet, for example YouTube, you will need to hit the “back arrow” to get back into the ROE Experience website. The links do not open in a new tab. So remember, hit the back arrow to come back into the ROE Experience website!
- On October 17th, starting at 7:30 pm, the website’s “watch” page will go live and present the ROE digital production. This means that you can now watch the digital production of ROE, via WAM Theatre’s Vimeo channel, anytime, or multiple times, between Saturday, October 17th,
starting at 7:30 pm EDT, through Tuesday, October 20th, closing at 7:29 pm EDT.
- If you click on the “watch” page before the viewing period begins you will see a “come back later” message. NOTE: you may need to refresh your “watch” page after October 17th, in order to load the ROE digital performance if you have visited the “watch” page prior to it going live.
- After 7:29 pm EDT on Tuesday, October 20, you will NOT be able to watch the digital production anymore.
- We recommend starting the stream by no later than 5:00pm (EDT) on Tuesday, October 20th to allow enough time to start the show before the “closing” time on that date.
- You do not need to create an account on Vimeo, download an app*, or pay anything to Vimeo to watch ROE via the website on the internet.
*FYI: for Roku or Apple TV users, you will want to add the Vimeo Channel to your device.
What is Vimeo?
Vimeo is similar to YouTube but without the advertising. WAM now has its own “channel” on Vimeo that will be connected to the ROE Experience “watch” page so that you can view the ROE digital production through Vimeo via our website. Again, you do not need a Vimeo account to watch Roe. Here is a helpful Vimeo Video Viewing FAQ page.
Can I stop and start the video of ROE?
Yes – as long as you are within the viewing period noted above. Just like other videos you watch, you can pause and come back.
Who do I contact if I’m having trouble?
WAM Theatre: you can call us at 413.274.8122 or send us an email at email@example.com
It’s taking a while to load the video, what’s going on?
The Roe digital production is a large video file. It may take a few minutes to load and start playing. If it is taking longer than a few minutes, you may need to check your internet connection strength. Using a 5G internet connection is optimal. You may also want to turn off your wifi connection and then turn it back on, or just completely restart your computer if that’s what you’re using to watch ROE. Also, doing the same with your internet router can strengthen your connection. And, you can try looking for answers at the Vimeo Help Page. If you are still experiencing trouble, contact WAM Theatre as noted above. We will try to help you troubleshoot your situation.
Can more than one person watch ROE with the one passcode?
Yes. Multiple viewers can watch with the one passcode, but please remember all ticket purchases were per person not per household, unless you purchased a higher ticket price knowing additional people would be watching. Consider purchasing additional tickets if more people than expected will be watching.
Can more than one person watch it at different times?
Yes, you can watch it at different times, in different places, or all in the same house.
Can I go back and watch it again after I’ve viewed it once?
Yes, you can watch it more than once within the designated time frame of October 17, 7:30pm EDT, through October 20, 7:15 pm EDT. And you can pause and restart later while watching, just like a DVD.